Monday, August 31, 2015
10 TIPS TO BUY COMPUTER
1. The first look Processornya, if Intel Atom or Celeron processor, while the computer we use for heavy work, do not buy. Choose a computer that minimal Dual Core processor (Intel Pentium or AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHz)
2. Then see also VGAnya VGA with the label "SHARED" should be avoided, because in terms of quality is not so good for playing games or watching video
3. The third see also its RAM, if only 1 Gb of RAM or below 1 GB,
better not be bought. Find the minimum of 2 GB of RAM
4. If you buy a computer see also its OS. If you buy a computer (assembly) without OS then ask for a reduced price. Can also use the Windows OS nonoriginal to reduce costs. If there are more funds could also buy a Windows Original, which would certainly be better.
5. To choose a hard drive with a capacity of at least 320 GB. If only 180 Gb is better not to buy.
6. As for the monitor, select LCD monitor with wide 17 inc (not widescreen especially that looks like a TV). However this depends on the desire.
7. See also his DVD RW, DVD-RW as well as important enough to read a piece of a disk or to burn cd / dvd
8. You can choose your own brand comfortable keyboard, while the mouse you can choose who wears wired or wireless.
9. If there is no floppy disk slot'm taken and the price is reduced, the use of floppy disks has been replaced by the flash.
10. Lastly, make sure the goods purchased have a warranty period of at least 1 year, if the loss has advanced and reliable computer but only 1 to 3 months warranty