Monday, August 31, 2015
FACTS UNIQUE WORLD 2015 LATEST
1. A professor at the University of Glasgow, Scotland, encourages students to be active tweeted when the lecture.
2. Eat boiled cucumbers can help reduce bad breath during fasting, because interchangeable Cucumber cool the stomach and prevent acid reflux.
3. Leeds Badgers and Wolves Warwickshire set a world record by playing the longest soccer game world for 57 hours.
4. Stomach fifth snake lies in front of his body.
5. Did you know, 20 minutes after drinking soda our body's insulin levels will rise. The liver converts it into fat.
6. People who praised smile indicates that the praise expressed is a lie and just wanted to rag only.
7. At first the baby will smile during sleep, so entering the age of 3 months it will begin to spread a smile to others.
8 The average man experiencing mental decline when interacting with women, while women do not.
9. Bali has a similar historic archaeological site of Petra in southern Jordan, namely Gunung Kawi Temple site.
10. 20 to 30 percent of existing viruses on our fingers often originate from mobile phones we hold. [Journal of Applied Microbiology]
11. Women who experience premature aging daydream often without them knowing [Researchers from the University of California]
12. 65 percent of those who will be exhibiting the new breakup of their single status in social media at one month after a breakup.
13. Johnny Depp is afraid of clowns, spiders, ghosts and eating chocolate.
14. The content in Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Black) is useful to counter the rapid growth of cancer cells. [Thomas Jefferson University]
15. Guns N Roses guitarist Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal said 'Indonesian food in the world! I really like the taste of it is so strong spices'.