Sunday, August 30, 2015
Extraordinary Benefits Eggplant for Health
1. The brain food. The content of phyto nutrients in the eggplant is one of the nutrients that are needed by the brain organ. So, for those of you who are confused to choose the type of food that is able to nourish the brain, the eggplant will be one solution.
2. Better Digestion. High fiber content in eggplant can help heal the digestive tract and prevent cancers that can affect your colon.
3. Prevention of Diabetes. This is because, eggplant is a source of soluble fiber and low in carbohydrates are excellent for preventing diabetes.
4. Food For Heart. This is because, eggplant can help lower bad cholesterol are at risk of harm to the heart organ.
5. Control High Blood Pressure. Bioflavonoids plays a major role in helping to lower high blood pressure that could threaten the quality of your health.
6. Bone A More Healthy And Strong. Calcium content of eggplant can reinforce and maintain the strength of the joints and bones.