Monday, August 31, 2015
Easy Tips to Keep Your Eye Health
1. Note the distance Reading Books. Try reading a book on the ideal distance. The ideal distance is that reading a book at a distance of 30 cm from the book to the eye. This is to prevent eye diseases such as myopia or nearsightedness.
2. Lighting Enough. Do not use lighting too dim when studying or reading any of it. due to the lack of lighting can interfere with eye health.
3. Rest your eyes. Try to rest my eyes, when it has been too long in front of a computer or laptop screen while working on a task or activity on a computer or laptop. It is also very important to maintain the health of your eyes.
4. Do I checked Mata. Try not rubbed his eyes, when hands are dirty or depleted holding some object. Because dirty hands can infect the eye organ that would cause serious harm to the health of your eyes.
5. Blink eyes. Try to blink with the intensity a little plus, when focusing too long to see something like the computer or laptop.
6. Food For Eyes. Try to eat foods that are very good for eye health. In this case, the carrots are foods that are best for eye health, because it contains vitamin A which is very good for eye health.